Tuesday, July 25, 2006

500 Kronor Saved



Yesterday I found out about the Swea Reggae Festival. Luckily for me, I found this out two days before the event, just enough time to buy the tickets and plan for a trip into Stockholm. Looking at the line up, I was impressed. I'll admit that I have nary a Jimmy Cliff song in my arsenal, but I am fairly aware of his influence in the genre. Although he's the headliner, I was far more excited to see

Sadly, I perused the schedule and noticed that Eek-a-Mouse and Looptroop are performing at the same time. Seriously, someone did that to piss me off. I'm sure of it. Anyways, because of this, My and I have conceded that the 500 kronor ($78 CAD) is probably better off remaining in our pockets, or being spent on other things. Which sucks, because reggae is probably the only music the two of us can agree on (except for this song).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure älskling. that song sucks.
hahah.
puss och kram skum banan

5:56 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home