Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Lieberry


You might have noticed a lack of posts lately. This weekend My and I went to stay at her mom's place in Stockholm. As luck would have it, her computer crashed the previous week. So here I am, at the library, with my pre-booked one hour time slot. After putting up with two behemoth women, who felt it necesarry to have a noisy battery operated fan with them (pink, I might add), instead of simply not wearing layers in the middle of fucking summer, I'm now dealing with air-drum dude. He's decided that the best thing to do while awaiting a page load is to air drum. Further to that, he seems to want to ensure that I'm fully aware of his presence, so he's adding sound effects. Wow. What a free spirit. Apparently the standard library code of conduct doesn't apply here. Anyways, I'll do my best to keep this thing rolling along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home